eRecruiter Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Customer Service Supervisor for WIRELINE/FTTH/WTTH
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, who is a Telecommunications company with the drive to provide the best high-quality products for their customers, currently has an opening for a Customer Service Supervisor for WIRELINE/FTTH/WTTH – Abuja.
- Daily Payment Tracking of Home Fiber customers (FTTH)
- Preparation of daily payment collection report for Home Fiber customers (FTTH) to account department
- Creation of account and assigning of static IP address to newly installed Home Fiber customers(FTTH) on 24online CRM
- Responding to Home Fiber Customer(FTTH)complaints and queries via Phone, Email, Whatsapp Chat
- Escalation of Home Fiber customers (FTTH) complaints to technical team by raising ticket and following up with resolution
- Daily Manual preparation of subscription renewal invoice for individual Home Fiber customers (FTTH)
- Preparation and publishing of daily/weekly revenue report for Home Fiber (FTTH) customers to management.
- Daily Preparation of Proforma Invoice /Quotation for prospective Home Fiber(FTTH), Fiber On Air (WTTH) on request from Sales Team or HOD.
- Daily Follow up and Single point of Contact to all Home Fiber customers(FTTH)
- Performing first level troubleshooting on WTTH customer’s complaint
- Rendering technical support to field technical engineers (FTTH)
- Preparation of Fixed Line Channel Partner (Ladorite systems ltd, Nedum Gaint Ltd) commission report for WTTH dealer in Abuja
- Preparation of Fixed Line facility managers commission report for FTTH facility managers in Lagos
- Preparation and application of advance rental scheme for upfront subscription payment for Home Fiber (FTTH) customers.
- The candidate should be a male candidate with at least 10 years of experience
- Experience in Telecom/ISP.
*ONLY CANDIDATES RESIDENT IN ABUJA WILL BE CONSIDERED*
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidate should Click here