eRecruiter Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Customer Experience Business Strategy Manager – Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a world-leading multinational renewable energy company with their HQ in France, they are looking to hire a Customer Experience Business Strategy Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for empowering decision makers with real-time and right-sized data insights and recommendations to improve customer service performance and to inform the broader customer support strategy. This role requires a keen ability to work cross-functionally with country teams and key central functions including Marketing, Sales, Consumer Finance, Product, Software & Data, Corporate Finance and others to develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships, becoming a trusted partner to all stakeholders.
The right candidate will be analytical, curious and having a passion for solving problems through a data-driven, customer-centric approach. Ideally, you would combine your analytical capability with a background in business strategy, especially with customer service, customer segmentation and customer value management. Your work will make a meaningful impact by enabling EEA to stay accountable to our results, to better manage customer support performance, and to continuously innovate as we seek to go after our consolidated active customer, revenue and repayment targets.
Candidates from these countries (Kampala, Uganda; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria) are welcome to apply.
- Business intelligence, reporting & data visualization for Customer Service and the Customer Journey
~Own Call center and service center dashboards on performance and productivity
~Lead analytics relating to: mapping customer journey, visualization of outbound interactions
~Responsible for CX Data documentation, channel for updates / requests, and creating a community of support
- Management of processes, systems and standards for customer experience reporting and analytics and alignment with data sources across EEA
~Mentor and support emerging leaders across our markets, ensuring in particular that leaders understand and use dashboards, and excel in using data for decision-making
~Support development of Global CX Analytical team
~Create communities of practice, across customer-facing support teams (Ex. call center managers, quality assurance team leaders, service center managers)
- Training & capacity development
- Work closely with the Software CX Tools team on design and roll out of new features and tools, tracking adoption, training needs and documentation
- Lead strategic alignment of CX Processes and Documentation, including standards compliance
- Strategic planning and budgeting related to Customer Experience
Design, implement, and monitor specific projects and initiatives to improve the EEA customer experience across the Strategic Marketing function
Support the alignment of EEA Customer Experience Performance Management Dashboard across relevant markets.
Keep abreast of industry best practices and standards for performance analysis, reporting, etc
Coordinate CX Circles and ensure customer-driven culture across country teams as may be required
- Project related analytics and performance insights
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Service, last-mile service delivery or financial services in emerging markets
- 2+ years experience with data analytics and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, SQL, STATA, D3, ggplot)
- Excitement about EEA’s mission and a deep desire to make an impact on off-grid and financially underserved customers in sub-Saharan Africa
- Ability to synthesize complex information from different sources and to distinguish important information from details.
- Strong analytical decision-making capabilities are a hard requirement. The candidate must have the ability to work with large amounts of data to develop strategies and make rigorous decisions
- High level of competency with analysis and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative information
- Ability to transition between tactical and strategic projects, multi-task and manage diverse stakeholders
- Organized and able to follow through and prioritize tasks
- Experience as a collaborative, hands on team player and eagerness to learn new tools and / or roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Willingness to spend time in rural areas and across EEA markets, getting to know the EEA customer
- Advanced skills with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here