Apply for job
- Address: 2nd Floor, 4 Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
About eRecruiter Nigeria’s Job offer
Job title : Community Manager (HealthTech)
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is an active player within the tech sector. They have an opening for a Community Manager who will manage and grow our clients’ database, leading efforts to ensure and guarantee aid for all through our client’s fund.
The ideal candidate will:
be responsible for telling our client’s story by highlighting their impact and creating engaging campaigns that showcase our client’s business.
Report to the Country Manager
- Create and execute social media campaigns targeted at improving our client’s processes.
- Secure partnerships with corporate organisations.
- Facilitate partnerships with private companies to secure funds for the social enterprise.
- Identify innovative ways to protect and build our client’s branding .
- Engage effectively with our audience via different channels.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Create campaigns and communication materials to brand the company.
- Create educational programs and presentations in line with our client’s brand.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years in a Sales, Community Management or Marketing role
- Demonstrated experience in writing grant proposals, articles, press release, blog posts and reports
Bachelor’s degree in
- Any other related disciplines.
- Friendly and pleasant
- Highly organized and detailed
- A good leader
- Passion for people
- Loves planning and attending events
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent networking, prospecting and closing skills
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good time and knowledge management skills
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Ability to plan and execute events
- Ability to drive business growth
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here