About eRecruiter Nigeria’s Job offer
Job title : Business Development Manager – South East/South South
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 19, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
As Business Development Manager, you will self-generate leads as well as follow up on leads as required. He/she would follow up on prospects to close Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs). This position would require travel on a regular basis to meet with potential clients. You would be a new business hunter who is happy to work autonomously as well as part of a business development team. You will report to the Country Business Development Manager. This role is principally external and customer-facing. From our regional office located at Asaba, Delta State, you will look for credible customers in the commercial or industrial sectors in Asaba, Onitsha, Owerri, Nnewi, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Aba, and surroundings.
- Coordinating the execution of the marketing/business development plans and developing sales strategies for the assigned area.
- Responsible for identifying, implementing ‘operational sales plans’ annually, and achieving the objectives in terms of execution of power purchase agreements.
- Establishing and implementing a structured market plan, in cooperation with the Business Development Manager, aimed at targeting and maintaining contacts with prospects, customers, and associates.
- Follow the sales process by taking responsibility for projects from the acquisition phase to commissioning.
- Support the business development effort with market input through customer visits and monthly reports.
- Integrate into the head office teams with an overview perspective of the business challenges and opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 7-10 years of sales and marketing experience working with major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for gas and/or diesel generator sales companies or IPP companies operating in the Eastern part of Nigeria. (Experience in Compressed Natural Gas sales is an added advantage).
- Must possess a Tertiary degree
- Should have a track record working in the Power and Gas industries.
- Candidates should come from any of the Eastern States, be living in the region, and must be able to speak Igbo
- As a person, you are emphatic, energetic and sharp, result-driven, independent and you have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are down to earth and you have a pragmatic way of approaching your job and its tasks.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here