Apply for job
- Address: 2nd Floor, 4 Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
About eRecruiter Nigeria’s Job offer
Job title : Accounts Assistant
Quick Recommended Links
Our client who provides quality, reliable and affordable drugs for the health of the masses, is looking to hire an Accounts Assistant.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: Responsible for assisting the accountant with monitoring stocks, reconciliation of all accounts verifying updating journals.
REPORTING LINE: Area Accountant/AGM
- The Account Assistant captures data on all cash & credit purchases and monitors Stocks thereof.
- Stock monitoring for all sites per PDB/ Excel to disclose stock balances periodically & reconciliations thereof.
- To update or journalise approved credit transactions into the accounting software package (ZOHO).
- Responsible for raising cash and credit sales invoices, cash receipts and waybills.
- Sequel to the above, responsible for updating all approved Sales transactions into ZOHO software.
- To raise payment vouchers (PVs) for all cash and cheque payments with supporting documents.
- Responsible for periodic bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for filing periodic Federal & State statutory returns. i.e., PAYE, VAT, WHT, Pensions, etc.
- To carry out reconciliations for customers (debtors) and suppliers’ accounts as may be occasioned.
- To maintain and update Fixed Assets Register.
- Any other relevant assignments by GM, AGM & Accountant.
- Office environment
- High level discretion required
- Computer literacy, good communication skills, excellent attention to details, ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records knowledge in accounts software packages.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of ACCA II/ICAN/HND in accounts or any additional accounting certificate
- 4 – 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here