Viamo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Enterprise Sales Lead, Nigeria jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : July 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the role
Viamo’s main market to date has been organizations working in the international development sector: bilateral donors, multilateral agencies, international NGOs, government contractors, foundations, etc. Despite this focus, we have experienced organic demand and success with companies working in the commercial sector, including companies such as Facebook, McKinsey&Co, Unilever, DKT International, Johnson & Johnson, as well as others in the financial, agriculture, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs) and healthcare sectors. We see big potential for expanding this work and are hiring a dedicated team to pursue it in Nigeria.
As such, we are looking for a solutions-oriented, Enterprise Sales Executive to join the newly formed Commercial Team. We are seeking a candidate with enterprise sales experience as well as an entrepreneurial track record of custom making enterprise solutions to suit clients in the commercial sector using resources made available to them. We are also looking for a candidate who has the experience in selling technology services.
Such solutions include: brand awareness, targeted advertising, consumer education, customer satisfaction surveys & Net Promoter Scores, loyalty programs, service hotlines, market studies, longitudinal indices, training of workforces, etc all through mobile.
Daily end to end sales activities aimed at achieving set revenue targets. These activities include:
Create and implement a sales strategy for the commercial sector
Lead prospection, generation, and qualification
Management of the entire sales cycle: from product pitching & proposal and budget development (including price negotiations) to proposal follow-up and closing project contracts
Client account management with the key goal of maintaining positive ongoing relationships in order to cross sell and upsell.
Work with clients and internal teams to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects. This includes: building relationships with external influencers, co-designing projects, preparing budget proposals and responding to briefs and RFPs/RFQs.
Prepare and submit sales proposals, pricing and service agreements within Viamo’s guidelines.
Liaise with internal and external teams to transition contracted work between the management, operations, and finance departments using available tools, providing support as needed.
Timely and accurate reporting of leads, proposals and contracts while monitoring goals against actual targets.
Assist finance and legal teams to correctly invoice and collect on contracted revenue from clients
- Attend and participate in relevant events and business working groups to assist in network expansion
- Participate in any assignments, activities and responsibilities as directed by management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Value of signed contracts.
- Number of new and active accounts acquired.
- Number of firms where Viamo is listed as a supplier or signed on MSAs/LTSAs.
- Revenue collected.
- Impact, measured by the number of people reached through signed contracts
- Net promoter score from the clients served.
Team and Reporting Structure
- This position reports to the Country Director
- Previous experience selling technology services and/or software a must.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise/B2B sales with demonstrated knowledge and commercial sector client network in the country.
- Proven business development success with a track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets in the FMCG, agriculture, healthcare and/or financial sectors; minimum sales of >$300k/yr.
- Experience in the technology, SaaS, software platform and/or mobile industries.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit. We need someone who has the ability to generate sales leads that result in opportunities within our product portfolio for serving clients’ unique needs.
- Experience working in both a cross-functional, multi-cultural team environment and working autonomously to deliver on results with limited day-to-day oversight.
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to hold an audience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Training in either; sales, business management or business development.
- Knowledge of the market research, marketing and surveys industry in the country.
- Previous experience in selling digital solutions or telecommunications products
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
*Enterprise Sales Lead, Nigeria in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online