Max.ng’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Enterprise Relationship Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Align partnerships strategy with customer needs, business objectives, and corporate strategy.
- Plan and execute partnerships strategy in line with company mission.
- Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research and data analysis.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure success.
- Make objective, data-driven decisions. Define and track the metrics related to growth performance such as; Revenue and profits, acquisition channels, user activity, engagement, and retention.
- Lead customer-centric thinking and craft programs to address and retain our target market.
- Develop and execute implementation of partnerships budget.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Operations, and Growth teams to deliver sustainable and scalable sales.
Brand Building & Partnerships:
- Be the Company’s No 1 Ambassador.
- Deliver strategic partnerships – from prospecting to deal closure, to generating adequate value from each deal.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partnerships – using business models that give us optimal sales margins.
- Negotiate and deliver sales targets in line with corporate guidelines and policies.
- Measure and track key performance metrics.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze their product(s), marketing and distribution strategies.
- Oversee implementation of growth channel automation, growth analytics, and high-performance growth tools.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends that are relevant to company mission.
- Oversee implementation of surveys, opinion polls, data collection, and questionnaires to gain deep insight into consumer trends.
Leadership & Team Building:
- Build a strong collaboration with internal stakeholders, support teams and corporate partners.
- Motivate, develop and inspire colleagues to achieve remarkable results
- Implement a systematic knowledge sharing and performance review system
- Minimum of 4 years’ professional experience, with at least 2 years in a strategic partnerships or sales role
- Experience in global/international contexts
- Understanding of marketing, sales, product development and finance
- Global leader and thinker with the ability to make quick strategic decisions
- Ability to carry out market research
- Experience in Mobility/Renewable energy/Telco/Fintech/eCommerce is preferred
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Consistent Learning and Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online