2 weeks ago
Job title : Enterprise Delivery Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Enterprise Delivery Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring and closure of designated projects within Airtel Enterprise Business Unit. This person will be interacting with our Partners very extensively.
- Effective planning and delivery of all enterprise solutions within the product portfolio is the essence of the role.
Deliver New Service Requests from The Sales Pipeline to Meet Revenue Targets for the Business Unit
- Plans and coordinates the delivery of new service activation requests from the sales pipeline through to service acceptance and billing.
- Liaise with cross functional teams, to manage and coordinate implementation of agreed tasks within defined timelines.
- Provides situational reports relating to progress of each assign project.
- Maintains documentation of project related detail for effective tracking of designs for various customer solutions
- Liaises with IP Team to ensure service activations are finalized and perform quality checks to assure first time customer service acceptance.
IP Network/ MPLS Project Support
- Demonstrates good understanding of basic IP requirements.
- Produces and updates topology diagrams for newly delivered projects.
- Ensures a timely delivery of projects.
- Engages in nominated IP related projects and supports the migration of key services to the MPLS backbone when required.
Process Optimization and SLA Fulfilment
- Supports the 4-way reconciliation process to ensure accurate link count, billing accuracy and effective inventory management.
- Continuously works with cross functional stakeholders to evaluate business processes and instigate process improvements.
- Ensures relevant documentation is maintained and keeps the service catalogue updated with project related records.
- Ensures the process of solutions delivery is optimized from hardware dispatch through to installation, integration, testing and operational handover.
- Keeps proper project records on all aspects of the project delivery.
- Manage and co-ordinate support and service engineers in attending to customers’ service requests and resolving same within SLA targets with the aim of meeting Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
Ensure Network Availability of 99.5% &<5% Error Rate on Rejected Delivered Links Due to Poor Project Delivery.
- Contribute to achieving 99.5% availability by delivering new service requests/links with a minimum error rate and at acceptable sign off margins.
- Supports the IP operations team in troubleshooting and fixing any new links which have been rejected by customers due to poor quality or error in delivery.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCTIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Eng. / B.Sc./B.Tech. other first Degrees in relevant disciplines.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- PMP or Prince2 project management methodology will be an advantage.
- CCNA/CCNP/AWS also an advantage.
- ITIL v3 also an advantage,
- At least 5 years post National Service work experience in Enterprise network deployments (IP/MPLS/Transmission/SDWAN/Cloud)
- Must have experience in managing telecom projects, Business Development and Client relations.
- Working knowledge of project management best practices
- At least five (2) years’ experience in a project management role in Telecoms.
Impact of the Position:
- Responsible for deployment of IP/MPLS/transmission/SDWAN links through microwave or fiber as per Enterprise solution document of a project
- Assessing material availability for each project and escalating the issues for shortages well in advance.
- Coordinating with internal teams and customers for RFI and verifying it before giving a site to partners of link installations
- Coordinating with partners for quality and timely deployment
- Prepare Commissioning & AT procedure for the Connectivity projects (IP/MPLS/Transmission/SD-WAN/Cloud)
- Checking AT of the last mile links, IP networks, including fiber & DXX as per agreed procedure with the customer.
- Troubleshooting with the partners in case of technical problems.
- Escalating the problems and bottlenecks as soon as it is noticed.
- Interfacing with the customers for handover and integration with customer’s systems
- Ensure end to end testing is completed with the customer and links are handed over to customers and Adherence to the plan as per solution document and troubleshooting with the partners in case of technical problems with formal sign-off.
- Circulating daily & weekly progress reports as required
- Visiting sites and customers as required
- Adherence to the plan as per solution document
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Enterprise Delivery Project Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********