Job title : Enterprise Architect
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for setting the direction and establishing the approach of an organization’s operations, improving the IT infrastructure, and optimizing their business operations.
- The Enterprise Architect works to align and integrate the organization’s strategy and programs with associated technology components.
Strategy & Planning:
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization’s goals.
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
- Supports all architectural disciplines and champions architectural initiatives.
- Reviews existing business processes and establishes metrics to improve business processes, as well as support all architectural disciplines under their direction.
- Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized architecture domains.
- Aligns architecture strategy with business goals.
- Defines, explains and advocates technology strategy.
- Develops and communicates architectural policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Designs and implements short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure Interswitch’s infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements with regard to employee usage and application hosting
- Ensures the conceptual completeness of the technical solutions.
- Lead teams in developing technology plans.
- Provides strategic consultation to business and IT leaders.
- Lead adoption of the enterprise architecture framework adoption
- Work with business leaders to understand business requirements and help them understand how technology tradeoffs influence strategy.
- Consults with project teams to fit projects to enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture.
- Develop a communication plan for architecture at the enterprise level.
- Direct the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry, and market trends.
- Ensures recommendations are based on business relevance, appropriate timing, and deployment.
- Approves the tools and components used within the enterprise.
- Collaborates with project management and IT leaders to ensure progress toward architectural alignment with project goals and requirements.
- Drive architectural changes through incident management by proposing relevant changes while collaborating with the respective teams for deployment.
- Lead the change manager team towards continuous improvement of the change management process and ensure the deployed changes are in line with business needs.
- Develop standards and frameworks towards aligning with business.
- University Degree in the field of Computer Science or ‘STEM’ major (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in IT and business/industry including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructural planning and operations
- Experience in working with multiple, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Requires exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture, business re-engineering principles and processes, and basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Experience with cloud and container technology.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Enterprise Architect jobs