Eden Solutions and Resources’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : English/Literature Teacher jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client a vibrant and progressive international secondary school that offers value based education located in Abuja is looking for an experienced English/ English Literature teacher to join their pool of talented team.
The ideal candidate will create a supportive learning environment which will help students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, the candidate will teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English. He/she will oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades in order to provide useful feedback.
- Plan, organize and provide instruction in English and English Literature that is aligned with Cambridge IGCSE curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles and needs of students.
- Establish and maintain standards of students behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
- Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for the meeting academic learning targets and progress.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as poetry, novel structure.
- Develop and develop lessons plans that utilize a broad of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
- Oversee assigned classroom activities during school day as needed.
- Provide feedback based on workload and class behavior.
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
- Inform parents about their childrenÛªs performance.
- B.ed/BA in English Language/English Literature in education or relevant degree plus a Masters degree.
- At least 4 years of teaching Cambridge IGCSE and training students for IELTS.
- Minimum 4 years of teaching English and English literature using Cambridge curriculum.
- A proven ability to develop students academically.
- A good knowledge of various present-day teaching methods.
- A Patient and resilient personality.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*English/Literature Teacher jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria