Job title : Engineer, Service Performance
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: IRC5080
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of network key performance indicators.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring of network key performance indicators
- Identifying network impacting issues that are not visible or recognizable by alarms via KPIs
- Flagging of degraded network key performance indicators for resolution
- Pre- and post-implementation KPI monitoring, analysis and reporting for planned network technical changes.
- Tracking and reporting of KPI for new technical features and equipment deployment
- Support resolver teams for network fault resolution through monitoring and reporting of KPI during and after fault resolution
- Generation of Daily, weekly, monthly KPI reports for network nodes (BSS, IP, VAS, Core PS/CS and Transmission)
- Generation of OPCOM reports and other network reports
- Support reconciliation of KPI figures with 9mobile service providers and customers.
- Handling periodic and ad hoc reports for Network Operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacity management
- Network administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools(advantage)
- Analytical skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Engineer, Service Performance jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 40 jobs