Job title : Engineer, Core Banking
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About this role
- We’re looking for an Engineer to join our Core Banking squad and build a modern core banking infrastructure, designed so we can seamlessly spin up a full suite of financial products to serve various markets, at scale.
In this role, you will:
- Build new product features and highly performant microservices.
- Write clean code which is well-tested and well-documented.
- Take a high level of ownership and responsibility for the work that you do.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as Product Managers, Designers, and others to successfully execute and deliver features.
- Make tradeoffs that consider business priorities, user experience, and a sustainable technical foundation.
What you bring to the table
- Strong technical background, with 5+ years of hands-on experience, using Java, Spring Boot, or other strongly-typed languages (Go, Scala, etc).
- Hands-on experience architecting and building large-scale, highly available distributed systems/applications.
- Experience working with relational databases, schema design, and performing query optimizations.
- Leverage automated tests and observability tooling to help ship features to production with confidence.
- A good understanding of CI/CD tools, and containerization (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to any audience.
- Ability to craft well-written technical design documentation.
- Prior experience working on core banking infrastructure or in payments is a plus.
- Java, NodeJS, React Native.
- Postgres, MySQL, BigQuery.
- Kafka, CircleCI, GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Datadog, Sentry.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Engineer, Core Banking jobs