9Mobile’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Engineer, BSS & RAN Operations
Job Location : Ondo
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Handle the daily BSS operations including operations and maintenance, CR/WO implementation, and health checks for BSS and RAN systems.
- Provision of high-level support to existing BSS/RAN technologies and product line
- Monitoring and resolution of 2G/3G/4G hardware and QOS alarms
- Update BSS hardware issue tracker periodically on daily basis.
- Support field to clear alarms and also follow up with the field team till issue is resolved.
- Request and follow up on spares request until issue is resolved
- Perform second line troubleshooting for site outages related to BSS issues and work with necessary back office teams including Field and NOC teams
- Ensure that preventive maintenance is performed and completed for all applicable equipment under stated responsibility
- Follow up with all teams and vendors responsible for tracking BSS/RAN related faults and ensure prompt resolution.
- Attend to BSS &RAN related customer complaints
- Provide reports on service outages, determine root cause analysis and recommend follow up actions.
- Implement BSS/RAN-related work orders (WOs) and change requests (CRs).
- Provide efficient, timely and effective remedies to network issues and requirements and ensure minimal disruption to business.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, BSS &RAN Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Two (2) to four (4)years post NYSC work experience in BSS/RAN operations
- Multi-vendor BSS/RAN experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online