MPG Partnering’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Employment Recruiter jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resource, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. He/She will promote MPG employment by vetting companies that require qualified employees.
- Responsible for job pairing and sales of courses for organizations.
- Candidate should be able to market MPG employment and MPG University to organizations
Objectives of this Role
- Promote MPG employment by sourcing recruites for companies.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management (or related field)
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Experience developing recruiting strategy
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion/Belief, Ethnic/National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic/Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.