Reliance HMO’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Employee Experience Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reference No.: 6PS3MS1Y13
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- This role is primarily tasked with curating and executing initiatives, programs and activities that ensure all employees in Reliance Health have a good experience working in the company.
- Lead the curation of engagement and culture programs and initiatives that best supports the organisationÛªs growth strategy.
- Analyze engagement data to understand the trends and key predictors that drive strong culture and engagement. Use this data to prioritize areas of opportunity.
- Conduct regular Rhoman Engagement surveys to know and understand the pulse of the organisation.
- Drive the awareness, commitment and accountability of relevant internal employee experience and engagement stakeholders.
- Identifies and recommends strategies to address current and future employee engagement needs.
- Supports in establishing a positive and engaging workplace culture by effectively facilitating and resolving employee relations matters.
- Manage all requests from employees and external stakeholders on matters such as references, immigration letters, etc.
- Manage the employee offboarding process.
- Manage the digitalization process of all people experience platforms eg help desks, HRMS, etc
- Manage all employee data, ensuring they are updated, easily retrievable and safely kept.
- Manage and standardise employee experience led processes such as leave policies, flexible working, immigration, relocation, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all people-related communications.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution
- Minimum 3 years human resource management experience, with minimum 2 years curating and executing effective people experience and engagement initiatives.
- Excellent stakeholder relations and conflict resolution skills.
- Very good research and analytical skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
*Employee Experience Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria