About eMedicStore’s Job offer
Job title : Application Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
emedic store is an online specialised marketplace for pharmaceutical and medical products. We harness the power of technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online goods and services to consumers. We understand the importance of supply chain in delivering quality healthcare. We are driven by the goal of making healthcare affordable and available.
Age : 21-32 Years
Certification from recognised
The candidate should have minimum of 2-3 years of work experience.
We are looking for a qualified Application developer to design and code functional programs and application, who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team and individually with little supervision, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Basic knowledge of graphic design will be added.
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS, etc.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to test
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
Lekki Peninsula II, Lagos. (Residential Proximity to the job location will be an added advantage).
Salary Range for the position- #80,000 – #100,000
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail