Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : ELVS Technician jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : July 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors and sub-contractors and involve in design/review/ implementation of all ELVS functions and discipline required for the project.
- Supervise contractors / subcontractors to carry out site works according to intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment.
- Assure that the installations of ELV related systems (CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS etc.) follow drawings, required specifications and standards.
- Responsible for the site work implementation and documentation to achieve the project target completion date.
- Report to the Senior Manager of site progress and problems being encountered for assistance and guidance.
- Keep records and related data of site progress to maintain regular/timely update to Senior Manager.
- Attend site meetings regularly and liaise with others for details of works and coordination of requirements amongst various parties.
- Involve in testing and commissioning of the installed systems and ensure compliance and handover.
- Minimum of SSCE or Ordinary National Diploma in Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as ELVS Technician
- A reasonable level of fitness, punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team,
- Awareness of health and safety procedures,
- Ability to communicate well.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.