Elvaridah’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Hotel Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki Peninsula, Lagos, Nigeria
- A Boutique Hotel in Lekki Phase one, is looking to hire a full time Manager, who will supervise the overall day to day management of the business, overseeing all departments and units to meet set service/ quality standards and profitability.
- Motivating teams to deliver service standards
- Driving a sales and marketing strategy
- Meeting budgets and exceeding revenue targets
- Networking at dinners and functions to generate new businesses
- Liaising closely with the sales and marketing team to make sure business is coming in at the right price
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Ensuring compliance with laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Represent the CEO when required
- Supervise and train HODs and other key staff
- Review staff performance and conduct personnel actions such as disciplinary actions
- Reform daily, weekly and monthly inspections and supervise stock verification and audit exercises
- All other duties as assigned by the CEO
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Hospitality and Tourism and related fields
- 3-5 years experience in the hospitality industry with minimum of 1 year in a management role.
- Knowledge of best practices in the hospitality industry./
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Well-developed management and leadership capability
- Financial and business acumen
- Flair for Sales and Marketing
- Passion for excellent service, friendliness and warmth
- Willing to work on late nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.