Precious Palm Royal Hotel’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Electronic Technician jobs in Edo
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Electronic Technician will modify, repair, and improve existing electronic products, equipment, and controls and will assist in developing new or updated electronic systems, components, or products.
- Repairs, installs, and inspects electronics or electronic systems as directed through verbal or written directions, diagrams, drawings, or specifications.
- Maintains and makes necessary operating adjustments to the organizations electronic systems.
- Determines material or replacement needs and a logical method for repair; takes appropriate action to meet those needs and makes repairs.
- Ensures local, state, and national electrical codes are followed and proper materials are used throughout electrical systems.
- Manages and installs cables and wiring, splicing as needed.
- Creates or adapts parts as needed to make repairs and improve the performance of various electronics.
- Performs safety checks to ensure design plans are feasible in various conditions.
- Reports potentially dangerous electrical equipment to supervisor and takes steps to resolve the issue.
- Instructs employees regarding safe working procedures and requirements when working with electronic equipment and components.
- Develops and maintains records related to electronic and electrical equipment.
- Assist other in the maintenance department in carrying out maintenance work in the hotel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
*Electronic Technician jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Edo
How to Apply for this Offer
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria