Job title : Electrician BAGCO
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Perform routine, planned and corrective maintenance on plant machines, to achieve agreed machine availability and reduce downtime departmental objective.
- Promptly attend to any electrical faults on production lines to ensure reduced downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical component to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carry out routine check on plant machineries using checklist.
- Participate in preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical parts of machines.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly to safety rules and procedures.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- OND in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage.
- 5 O’ Level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar industry.
- Excellent knowledge of circuit diagram and trouble shooting skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Electrician BAGCO jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 13 jobs