SPIE Oil & Gas Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : February 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Employee
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria is currently looking for a Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer to join its work force in Nigeria.
Main Purpose of the Job
- Deliver theoretical and OJT programmes for electrical & instruments technicians, supervisors, specialists and graduate engineers to enable a common high level of competence.
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance of the E&I Engineering and Maintenance Team Competence assurance system across the Spie business in all assets.
- Support line managers in identifying needs and ensuring these needs are met in a consistent and cost effective manner.
- Deliver theoretical and OJT programmes for electrical & instruments technicians, supervisors, specialists and graduate engineers.
- Develop and prepare all course teaching materials and visual aids liaising as required with the Recruitment Team. This will also include any course reference materials and/or student workbooks.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy of all individual training records and to provide accurate reports as and when required.
- Provide the client with detailed student progress reports containing the
assessment, level of competence, attendance and behaviors of the trainees.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and any additional specialist instrumentation suppliers to ensure that teaching materials support the knowledge required for a trainee to develop satisfactory workplace competence.
- Conduct instrument and control overview training program for production personnel and others requiring a basic presentation on the plants operational control features.
- Design appropriate courses for the trainees and to schedule their release to the operational plant to enable them to quickly develop and utilize their new skills on the job.
- Conduct refresher training courses and additional remedial program if requested
- You have extensive experience working in the Oil & Gas Services industry as an Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer.
- Good knowledge & usage of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 10 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Rivers
*Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online