Job title : Electrical Inspector, Mfamosing
Job Location : Cross River
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Electrical Inspector primary objective is to coordinate and control execution of inspections, analyse all process and auxiliary equipment so that the condition of each piece of equipment can be monitored and maintained at a high level of operating performance.
- The Inspector communicates regularly with the operations personnel to gain information on any problems or concerns they may have about the equipment and the way it is affecting the process.
- The incumbent also analyses situations to determine whether it is a mechanical, electrical or operating problem and recommends solutions to correctly utilize all resources available.
- Studies equipment problems and recommends modifications or replacements of it.
- Investigates repetitive problems and initiates corrective maintenance procedures.
- Continually informs Production, Process and Maintenance of the operating condition of equipment and advises those responsible when a piece of equipment should be shut down in order to prevent damage to said equipment or injury to any of the plant personnel.
- The incumbent will ensure compliance with safety practices and procedures, availability of safety equipment and that first aid treatment is provided when required.
- The incumbent is responsible and should have data pertaining to reliability so that he can analyze, and advise departments on the information needed to perform RCFA (i.e. vibrations, temperatures, hours, causes, Pareto charts etc.)
- Ensures that there has been a work order entered in CMMS to cover adjustments or repairs to equipment, checks for the proper equipment number, adequate description of the request, appropriate priority code and workshop or plant code.
- Administers a Thermo graphic Analysis Program for all critical pieces of electrical equipment and reports results to all concerned including recommendations when required.
- Preparation of the daily work schedule for the PMR tasks in accordance with equipment needs while utilizing CMMS to document and monitor equipment history files.
- Assist in the planning of systematic overhauls of major equipment.
- Participate in the Maintenance Supervisor On-Call Program.
- Record all temperatures, pressures and any relevant information, which may be used for analysis from CCR.
- The incumbent is also the plant person in charge of the Electrical integrity of the plant’s machinery.
- Ensure regular participation and engagement of the team for RCA/RCM process as and when required for assign machines performs other duties such as maintaining work records and maintenance repair history logs, attending regular meetings with maintenance engineers.
- List of direct reports: None
- Key interfaces, stakeholders and relationships:
- Electrical Planner
- Electrical Execution
- Area Manager
- Shift Leader.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Modifications / additions in the existing system to facilitate easy maintenance & trouble free operation of equipment. – To achieve and maintain the Availability more than 90 %.
- For the main equipment (Raw Mill, Kiln, Cement Mills and Packers)
- 100% Compliance with the inspection plans preventive and predictive.
- First degree in Electrical /Electronics or 3 years of work experience in Cement manufacturing.
- Computer literacy is essential.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Technical knowledge of Electrical operations.
- Adequate Knowledge related to equipment function & maintenance (Crusher, Stacker, Reclaimer, Raw mill, Belt Conveyors & Aux. Equipment)
- Ability to trouble shoots the problem and corrective actions.
- Knowledge of tools (vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, liquid penetrant, ultrasonic, magnetic particle)
- Effective communications and ability to foresee the situation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Electrical Inspector, Mfamosing jobs