1 week ago
Job title : Electrical Engineer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : June 09, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Complete power distribution plan designs, single-line drawings, grounding plans, panel schedules, cable schedules, cable tray layouts, lighting plans, control narratives, control schematics, interconnect diagrams, heat trace drawings, etc.
- Developing, programming, installing, testing, optimizing and troubleshooting electronic systems
- Creating and enhancing electrical items and systems
- Maintenance, Troubleshooting and documentation of all electrical equipment associated with Solid state polymerization (SSP), Air Compressor, Nitrogen Surge plant, reverse Osmosis Plant, Waste water plant.
- Good understanding of Process plant Low voltage electrical equipment,
- Electrical motor, heater, blower, rotary valve, conveyor system, UPS, battery, switchboard, lighting, battery operated forklift, crane, LV breaker etc.
- Plan critical and non-critical electrical equipment and spare parts availability
- Coordinate the distribution of power to all SLDB, MLDB, SPDB, PCC, PDB, MCC1, MCC2, HCC1, HCC2, and ensure Electrical technicians switch OFF street lights in the morning and ON at night.
- Ensure awareness of the implications of not conforming with the Company QHSE, management Systems requirements including associated risks for the process assigned.
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc qualification with 8 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Electrical Engineer jobs