1 week ago
Job title : Electrical Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc) to start production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g speed).
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machine periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and detective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
Competency and Technicial Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role.
- Must be vast in generators, compressors, water treatment and UPS.
- Knowledge of high voltage is very essential.
- Electrical wiring and load sharing knowledge is a must.
- Good reporting writing skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Ability to complete shift operations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Electrical Engineer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********