Job title : Electrical Design Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Apply computer aided design (CAD) software as well as other software to design electrical control systems.
- Keep abreast of the latest electrical and control engineering developments and apply this knowledge in product design and improvement.
- Organize regular meeting up with customers to better understand their needs and enhance product design to meet customer’s satisfaction.
- Preparing detailed Bill of Material (BOM) based on the design.
- Collaborate with compliance and other stakeholders in the development assembling and testing of the electrical system designs.
- Interpret and apply industry standards such as UL, IEC, and NEMA.
- 1st degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 2 4 years’ experience in Electrical and Control Engineering of power
- Knowledge of the use of computer aided design(CAD) software like AutoCAD Electrical, EPIan P8 and EPIan ProPanel, and technical standards like IEC61A39 and IEC62208
- Technical knowledge of construction and operation of low voltage switchgear.
- Proven ability to design electrical Building services systems and demonstrate rationale behind proposals.
- Knowledge in the design of power distribution control solutions and emergency power systems.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Electrical Design Engineer jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 234 jobs