5 days ago
Job title : Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer jobs in Kaduna
Job Location : Kaduna
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To ensure a constant power supply to all processes
- To ensure reliability of power distribution and PLC control systems
- To conduct preventative maintenance minimizing the process downtime
- To have good understanding of Electrical & Mechanical – Planning of Projects, Erection & Maintenance.
- Experience in 33 Kv Substation,11 Kv Generator, Synchronization, Automatic Shuttle Racking, Standard Power Distribution, Machineries Installations will be preferred.
- To have vast knowledge in PLC Programming & Trouble shooting in Instrumentation/Automation part. (Knowledge in Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider, Omron is an added advantage)
- Calibration of field instruments
- Ensure a reliable and safe power supply necessary for the operation of the processes
- Inspection of facilities, power details including specific power consumption Allocate and approve the regulation of the power needed for different production facilities.
- Monitor Power quality, Load balancing, Energy consumption.
- Analyse the daily variations in power consumption & provide technical inputs to Electrical manager
- Doing Root cause analysis & share RCA as per approved template with team members & Electrical manager for all critical breakdowns (any breakdown resulting in more than 2 hours overall downtime)
- Innovation- ideate new projects on energy efficiency, any design modification which can result in downtime reduction, projects on increasing the reliability of system
Monitoring & Control
- Ensure accuracy of energy meters & highlight in case of any abnormalities
- Propose improvements on power management and energy conservation based on daily observations
- Keep history on power usages and fault histories
- Able to read technical drawings, specifications of Electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that Installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
- To handle the Maintenance & Trouble Shooting in Electrical, Automation Machineries /Equipment’s.
- Co-ordinate with mechanical team for the regular trouble shooting of process equipment
- Rigorously follow the preventive maintenance schedule for utility & process equipment’s on regular basis & keep all records certified by Electrical manager « Able to compile data and write reports regarding breakdowns, root cause analysis, key performance indices
- Ensure no safety incidents happen in his area of work, follow LOTO for any maintenance jobs & work permits.
- Take part in new projects execution
- Identification and recommend specific materials needed
- Coordination with project partners and ensures 100% safety is in place.
- Should be able to participate & initiate a new project in their respective areas
- Always ensure that all the jobs are being carried out safely
- 100% compliance on LOTO for any energy isolation
- Always follow the safety norms and safety permits and keep them updated
- Give safety orientation to all workers time to time
- Use appropriate PPEs while carrying out jobs
- Ensure all the working areas are clean all the time
- Coordinate with safety and quality team for execution of all the jobs related to safety and quality
- Shows responsibility for safety of third-party employees.
- Ensure other staff and parties work conform with all safety rules
- Maintain good interpersonal relationship with other staff
- Assist others as necessary in things that enhance production
- Be self-disciplined in the job
- Obey the company code of conduct
- Carries out on-going project jobs/Modification Jobs
- Caries out plant preventive maintenance schedule according to machine specifications and manuals
- Implement shift/work schedules
- Ability to read electrical drawings and schemes
- Good organizer an communicator, should be able to collect data and make reports
- Good technical inside and able to trouble shoot
- Team player
- Quality & safety conscious
- Hands on
- Used to work in emerging environments
- Able to work in multi-cultural environment
- Degree or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- Min. 5 years of similar experience in any reputed manufacturing company
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********