First Excelsia’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Educational Content Creator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Subject / Focus Area: All Primary and Secondary School Subjects
- We are seeking to engage and experienced tutors to create educational contents for our educational product.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating engaging learning contents and tutor pupils/students virtually.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills, digital and web literacy skill and be able to create an enabling digital learning environment.
- Develop and deploy engaging educational content in line with approved curriculum.
- Manage a comprehensive curriculum.
- Develop detailed lecture notes.
- Utilise online learning tools.
- Prepare online tutoring classes.
- Create engaging videos and podcasts.
- Develop educational tasks (games and competitions) for pupils/students.
- Provide counsel with pupils/students virtually.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Verifiable teaching experience.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Tech savvy and digital literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Educational Content Creator jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria