Eden Solutions and Resources’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Early Years Playgroup Teacher
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning
- Keep abreast of educational developments
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- Develop and implement lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organize and supervise play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc.)
- Liaise with parents and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
- Monitor and record progress
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a B. Ed or B.Sc. degree
- A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in childcare.
- The candidate must be excellent in phonetics
- Must be computer proficient
- She Should be committed to working in close partnership with parents
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.