3 weeks ago
Job title : ECP Material Coordinator (M/F) M/F
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
objective will be:
- Coordinates and controls materials movements from / to offshore site or contractors’ bases.
- Ensures that materials movements are efficiently and safely performed to satisfy the operational requirements in line with company rules and procedures.
- Interfaces with production sites / onshore support teams and other LADOL entities (warehouse / stock controllers).
- Ensure prompt inspection of ECP project materials for reception in line with company rules and specifications
- Ensure proper storage conditions for project materials in transit to offshore or other locations.
- Participate in Delivery Discrepancy Report (DDR) generation for newly supplied Project materials in liaison with LADOL reception team, project engineers & purchasing officer and follow up resolution.
Ensure materials movements to suit the requirements expressed by the offshore sites/OIMR Vessel teams & onshore sites (Subsea site, Jumper Site) based support team and coordinated by the Logistics supervisors.
- Ensures contractors’ materials going offshore conform to company Material Transportation Procedure and Lifting Management System (LMS) standard – documents (FWB, MSDS, Certificates, etc.), Quayside arrival time, color code, etc.
- Ensure that ECP material planned to be loaded on vessel (as per deck space storage reservation handled by Pre-mob Coordinator and as per 2 weeks look-ahead vessel planning issued by Techlog) is effectively loaded on corresponding vessel. Warn immediately the project engineer in case of any issue or changes.
- Ensures that all materials, especially lifting gears for load out to the offshore locations have valid inspection certificates
- Coordinate the mobilization of contractors in charge of specific tasks such as bagging/tagging operation and preservation/certification of stored materials in liaison with HSE and warehouse team (when required).
Initiates services requisition as required for the transportation in line with the procedures
- Coordinate and handle returned project surplus materials.
- Archive of material certificate of ECP projects (physical scanning of certificates) and waybills
- Prepare and send weekly site activities to LADOL Base Management team and ECP
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering discipline
- 8 years post graduation experience with at least 5 years in Materials/logistics management
- Experience in computerized stock and procurement management systems.
- Familiar with UNISUP (Total designation of SAP tool implementation project), PM and MM modules.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- ECP Material Coordinator (M/F) M/F jobs