Eazcom Multilingual and Educational Consultants’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Website and Digital Development Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
EAZCOM Consultants is seeking four technical and highly motivated Website professionals to serve as Web Development Manager for both ongoing internal and external development projects at the company as contract staff. The Manager will drive the technical architecture and assemble and lead a team of internal and external developers to build, continually enhance, and support the company’s development needs.
Role and responsibilities the successful candidate will perform a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Managing website development projects through their full lifecycle, including initial development specification, proposal and budgeting with external web developers, technical development management, cross-platform user acceptance testing and post-release performance analysis
- Overseeing the continuing development and maintenance of the Fringe mobile app
- Managing the manual updating of content to the website while ensuring consistent and appropriate tone
- Overseeing all automated data connections that flow into and out of edfringe/tickets.edfringe.com to check for correctness of content, and recommend best-practice approaches for improving these automated systems
- Managing the uploading, linking, and correct display of all web advertising displayed on edfringe.com/tickets.edfringe.com to ensure maximum income and efficiency
- Monitoring, reporting, and confirming as resolved, technical issues with the website with external web developers while testing across multiple platforms and device types
- Liaising with internal and external development partners to monitor and continually confirm the health of general website performance (e.g. hosting requirements) and general site usability
- Developing and maintain data analysis, manipulation, and scripting solutions to assist internal teams to better utilize data exports from website data tables
- Line managing the Digital Marketing Coordinator with oversight of the management of social media and e-bulletin strategy.
- Extensive technical project management experience, including o specification document design from needs requirements of budgetary planning o development stage oversight, review and feedback on cross-platform / cross-device user acceptance testing o system performance analysis o ability to manage multiple concurrent short and long term development projects
- Extensive experience in managing CMS-based websites with multiple external system/data feed dependencies
- Previous experience in managing a small team
- Ability to liaise with a number of internal and external partners with varying technical backgrounds to determine and realize development requirements
- Experience in cross-platform QA testing, including test suite development, regression test planning, and error logging.
- Careful eye for detail with strong writing, editing and proofreading skills Strong knowledge of HTML with some familiarity with CSS and PHP
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel including some familiarity with VBA Desirable
- Technical programming degree or equivalent industry experience in web and mobile app development
- Designing and developing front-end and back-end web architecture.
- Developing servers and databases.
- Developing and supporting projects from conception to implementation.
- Working with Graphic Designers and Web Developers.
- Creating user interactions on web pages.
- Developing APIs.
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments.
- Web Development Manager Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Extensive experience as a Web Developer.
- Experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to offer guidance and support.
- A creative thinker.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Development disciplines.