GEM Peculiar School’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Early Years Teacher jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a committed, long standing and passionate nursery and early years teacher who will be responsible for building and nurturing Early Years pupils.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, playtime, and circle.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Liaising with parents, guardians and professionals such as speech therapists, phonologist and health visitors.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning time
- Monitoring and recording progress of each child.
- We require the teacher to be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
- Committed to helping children learn effectively in a secured environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
- Team Player
- NCE, ND, HND or any related field.
- Knowledge of Montessori/EYFS is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (oral & written)
- Proficient in the use of Information Technology
- Reside in Okota, Ago / Isolo and their environs.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.