1 month ago
Compovine Technologies’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : E-Commerce Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Own new item sell-in and throughout product life cycle (item setup, sell-through, forecasting, in-stock, pricing)
- Ensure operational excellence through close collaboration with the Supply Chain team to maintain in-stock status on-site, optimize new fulfilment opportunities, plan for peak periods, and improve/eliminate chargebacks.
- Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospect accounts and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
- Communicating product developments to prospective clients and old customers.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and advertising.
- Develop and manage independent sales distributors all over Nigeria.
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with our customers (may include: dotcom buyers, category specialist, site merchandisers, content acquisition teams, etc) to expand our reach with the account.
- Own brand integrity online, monitoring and enforcing policies across retailers.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance.
- Work with developers to improve website speed.
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to be a trusted business advisor to accounts.
- Represent Boyd Sleep at networking events, conferences and in-person meetings with accounts.
- Present the company and its products at an online and in-person meeting.
- Managing account and vendor relationship on a day to day activity.
- Solve issues and conduct activities based on SOPs and escalate any urgent or repeating problems to help the team identify a solution.
- Build and analyze reports to help decision making.
- Liaising with various internal teams to drive process improvement and operational excellence.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng / B.Tech / BA / HND qualification.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
* E-Commerce Manager jobs
*Jobs in Lagos
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Salary Offer: *********