About DynamicPlus Advisory’s Job offer
Job title : Financial Research Analyst
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide support to all research studies and prepare information brochures and required materials for all prospective investors.
- Maintain databases and analyze all market intelligence programs.
- Prepare various capital market reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers / articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers and other print media.
- Make presentations to various forums e.g. investors, market intermediaries, policy makers / line ministry, financial sector regulators, trade/professional associations, professional bodies and issuers when called upon
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Take on any other assignments as may be directed by the Company/Department.
- University degree/HND in Statistics, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters and other financial information platforms is a plus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.