Job title : Driver
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggages, products and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management in a timely manner.
- Must have, at least, S.S.C.E / N.E.C.O / G.C.E qualification.
- At least, 5 years driving experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Little or more mechanical skills is an added advantage.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Driving jobs
- Driver jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!