2 weeks ago
Job title : Driver jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most convenient route.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Promptly informing the company of any penalty issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Driving jobs
- Driver jobs
- Salary Offer: *********