Job title : Driver
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification: a diploma/OND/HND/B.SC holder would be advantaged.
- Must be very smart and well groomed
- Must have a valid driver’s license with knowledge of Abuja routes
- Ability to drive both automatic and manual cars
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- The preferred candidate must be residing on the Island.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Run basic errands for the company and the CEO
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road construction, as needed.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Properly maintain the car and avoid road accidents
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Ensure the papers to the vehicle are up to date and all vehicle and traffic rules properly adhere.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Driving jobs
- Driver jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!