3 days ago
Job title : Drilling and Wells Mobilisation Supervisor jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensuring that all Drilling & Wells and 3rd party equipment & materials for operations are available on time, in proper working condition, and have passed the necessary Premobilization requirements (Certifications/paperwork, etc)
- Ensure that all Drilling & Wells and 3rd party equipment & materials equipment within the perimeter of the Nigerian affiliate are properly inspected and prepared for mobilization to operational sites in line with predefined guidelines and checklists
- Ensures proper coordination of materials/resources with other departments (Technical Logistics, Procurement, etc.).
Co-ordination / Organisation:
- Provide reports regularly (daily/weekly) on HSE and Operational activities to the head of materials & QA/QC
- Liaises with Drilling & Wells teams, TechLog, relevant entities, and Contractors to ensure optimization of Management, Inspection, QA/QC, and well equipment preparation.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Works with other engineers and supervisors, shares experience and best practices, initiates and reviews documents, and provides constructive feedback.
- Maintain good communication with all entities at company logistics bases (Onne, OML58, New Pipe yard) and contractor/ 3rd Party Sites to ensure smooth management of equipment and materials.
- Maintain synergy with the QAQC team (supervisors and support staff) to complement the Inspection, Validation, issuance, and receipt of company and contractor/3rd party equipment / Materials.
- Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions and associated equipment i.e., Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity, and Fluids.
- Has Good knowledge of Equipment Certifications, Lifting standards, Transportation standards, and Maintenance standards/schedules applicable to the Oil & Gas +Maritime and Transportation industry
- Has good knowledge and experience in QA/QC and Inspection technologies, and techniques (MPI, DPT, UST, EC, etc.)
- Understand the application of various inspection standards & codes (API, ASTM, ASNT, etc) in defining rejection criteria after inspection.
- Prepare and implement equipment/materials mobilization plan (Guidelines/ checklists) and procedures in line with company and industry standards for premobilization of Equipment and Materials at the Company and 3rd party location prior to issuance for operations and during receiving inspection after operations.
- Follows up on Preparation and Loadout of equipment & materials stored at the site for Drilling, Completion, and Intervention operations
- Participate in the Company sharing of professional experience through REX
- Assist with Incident Investigation and Troubleshooting at the company and 3rd Party sites for equipment designated for operations prior to issuance and after operations.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- B.Sc Degree or equivalent in Chemical, Petroleum, or related Engineering (an M.Sc. degree in Safety Engineering or similar is a plus.
- Typically, 10 years of oil and gas industry professional experience of which at least 5 years in an equivalent position as a Safety & Loss Prevention Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Loss Prevention standards and procedures and major hazard legislation.
- Good knowledge of risk assessment techniques and management (HAZOP, HAZID, HAZAN, QRA) and other reviews.
- Autonomous with investigation/observation skills, effective communication, and organizational capability.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Drilling and Wells Mobilisation Supervisor jobs
- Salary Offer: *********