Job title : Driller
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : September 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- There is an opening for smart and vibrant individuals with drilling rig experience in a leading Oil & Gas and Power Service Industry. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth. The Company is focused on providing Oilfield services to the upstream sector.
- Receive instructions for drilling parameters (weight on bit, rotary table rpm, pressures, and pump outputs) as well as other work procedures (type and expected life of bit, mud characteristics, bore control, etc.), and ensure their correct application. Whenever deemed necessary, within the specified limits, change the drilling parameters to improve the drilling progress;
- Check and set up the equipment necessary for the assigned shift, i.e. drill pipes and other tubular material, x-over
- Operate the draw workduring drilling activities and complex maneuvers
- Assist rig down/rig up operations by coordinating and controlling
- Ensure that all reporting routines are followed and that all equipment-related paperwork is carried out within his area of responsibility. Specifically, he/she must
- Be safety conscious in all his/her work and use compulsory protective equipment
- Responsible for safe working conditions on the drill floor at all times
- Ensure that his subordinates use compulsory protective equipment
- Be familiar with all relevant work and safety procedures issued by the Company and Operator
- Apply and ensure the correct application of prescribed safety standards and regulations, and take part in emergency drills and safety meetings
- Issue Safe Job Analysis before start-up of non-routine operation or job and ensure completion of risk assessments where required
- Carry out BOP and pit level drill etc. in accordance with regulations laid down by Government Authorities or Operating Company
- Ensure that good housekeeping is maintained on the drill floor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree.
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a Driller
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and other engineering software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Demonstration of ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized, and hardworking
- Must have a valid IWCF Certificate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume, Relevant certifications and Current health certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Driller jobs