- This job has expired!
Job title : Draughtsman
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Use computer-aided design software to create 2D and 3D technical drawings
- Calculate dimensions and material requirements
- Edit technical draughts based on the recommendations of project engineers and architects
- Outline the project’s construction process on the technical drawings
- Prepare and develop architectural construction drawings, including plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- Collaborate with architects and project managers to understand design requirements and project objectives.
- Candidates should possess Associate or Bachelor’s Degrees in Architecture, Draughting, Engineering or related fields
- Three years of minimum experience with AutoCAD software
- Experience with SolidWorks software preferred
- Maths skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience as a Draughtsman in an architectural or engineering firm.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other relevant design software.
- Strong technical drawing skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: martins.atat@Africanindustries.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Draughtsman jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!