Dragnet Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Research and Advocacy Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 13, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The research and Advocacy Officer assists with the preparation and release of Research Papers and the implementation of advocacy strategies and programs.
- The officer has responsibility for administrative and on-the-ground logistics of the Research and Advocacy function; and liaises with the Corporate Affairs and Programmes department in sourcing and engaging the services of prospective speakers for programs.
Academic & Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or any social science discipline.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of Research and Advocacy function; corporate communications and public relations; and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years post-qualification in research and advocacy or related fields.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here