Dragnet Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Director, Membership & Branch Development
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 13, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Director, Membership & Branch Development heads a critical department in the organization. The director oversees all aspects of membership development, including recruitment of new members, retention of existing members and supervision of the regional offices; develops a plan and executes strategies and initiatives to grow the membership base; develops strategies for the creation of new branches all over the country.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- In-depth understanding of industry trends and ability to identify new opportunities to grow business.
Academic & Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related disciplines.
- Postgraduate degree in the above or related disciplines.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience, with at least 3 years in a Director position and 5 years in membership marketing or related field.
- Experience in a business membership organisation will be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here