IO Furniture’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Draftsman jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Core Working Relationships
- Customer Service/Sales Team
- Interior Design Team
- Technical Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Production Team
- Installers, Upholsterers & Sprayers
- Produce production /technical/workshop drawings following specifications and calculations
- Prepare cutting list and accessories list for production and installation
- Interpretation of AutoCAD drawings
- Prepare rough sketches and detailed work with the use of AutoCAD.
- Perform calculations for materials and furniture accessories.
- Liaise with architects and technical officers
- Prepare, review and redraft alongside the technical and interior design team.
- Ensure final designs are compliant with clientsÛª specifications and requirements
- Identify and communicate potential design problems to team members.
Key Job Attributes
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Problem solving and innovative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and Result ÛÒ Oriented
- Attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent with production of technical drawings and interpreting same
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask
Education & Experience
- OND/HND in Building Technology or Architecture
- Minimum of 2-5 years previous work experience as a draftsman.
- Previous work experience in a furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Draftsman in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.