Domino Stores Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Internal Auditor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The work of internal auditors is varied and the range of tasks can include:
· Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes;
- Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels;
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
- Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities;
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems;
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing;
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to Detail and Thoroughness
- Reporting Research Results
- Presentation Skills
- Good knowledge of financial software,
- Effective oral and written communication and Leadership Skills
QUALIFICATION: B.SC in Accountancy or Economics.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years’ experience obtained in a structured Retail organization.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.