Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Documentations and Settlements Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The role plays to facilitate secure documentation, safe keeping of records, prompt settlement and reconciliation of all bills associated to DCP Head Office activities and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in managing logistics required for all DCP Head Office events / conferences/ tours, etc.
- Provide logistics support on all travel related activities e.g. hotel bookings, airport pick-up and drop off arrangements, on-site boarding and other requirements.
- To identify best travel options to meet the needs of travelers to and from the DCP Head Office
- Admin Fleet Officer to allocate available drivers for pick-up and drop-off as approved.
- Liaise with: Heads of Departments / Units, etc. for information on expected guests, planned outward travel, dates, etc.
- Facilities supervisor (or Housekeeping) to make provisions for guests lodging and feeding for the duration specified
- Stay abreast of changes in travel requirements / conditions and proactively communicate same to the Admin Manager.
- Ensure prompt response to all travel and logistics-related enquiries at the Plant.
- Initiate and forward payment requisitions to the Admin Manager with adequate justification, for approval
- Submit approved payment requests to Finance and Accounts staff to ensure timely processing of relevant invoices.
- Prepare monthly activity reports for review by the
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Admin Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any discipline with 1or 2 years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A high degree of maturity and tact, with ability to relate with various interest groups
- Very good networking skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Basic proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online