Sigma Consult’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Doctor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
- A Doctor is responsible for promoting the health and safety of their patients by providing proactive treatment and diagnoses.
- Their duties include speaking with patients to address their health concerns, conducting physical examinations to ensure their patientsÛª health and administering vaccinations for common illnesses or allergies.
- Perform routine check ups on patients.
- Keep detailed notes of the patient.
- Perform diagnostic tests to diagnose patients.
- Recommend patients to see a specialist.
- Provide quality healthcare to patients.
- Take part in further education opportunities.
- Treat patients in the office for minor injuries.
- Create a care plan for a patient.
- Doctorate Degree from an accredited medical school.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Board certification and state license.
- Must have completed NYSC and Housemanship.
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Great communication skills to talk with patients about treatment options.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to evaluate data and information.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- Focused on customer service to create a great experience.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Lagos
*Doctor in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.