KPMG’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Divisional Head, Brand and Communication jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Sector: Banking / Mortgage
- Our client, requires an exceptional individual with a proven track record for the position of Divisional Head, Brand and Communications.
- Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, the successful candidate will ensure brand visibility, retention, and profitable growth of the business by supporting distribution strategies and consumer experience through the development and execution of communication plans and strategies across channels.
- The ideal candidate should have advanced knowledge and understanding of contemporary brand management principles and practice, with the ability to think strategically and transform strategies into concrete actions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute strategic brand initiatives to enhance visibility, trust, and business growth
- Monitor and ensure corporate brand integrity across all product segments, platforms and communication channels
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assist with product development and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Develop execution plans for thought leadership initiatives, where a wide range of content is used to create organization and brand awareness, credibility, and trust in the marketplace
- Review contents on web media and other mainstream multimedia marketing channels to ensure it meets the required standard and creates a good image for the organization
- Prudently utilize communication and promotional itemÛªs budget to ensure visible ROI
- Conduct market survey on competitor and customer to gain insights on current industry trends
- Stay updated with global marketing and branding trends across financial and non-financial sectors
- Take ownership for all creative outputs, inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc.
- Set brand guidelines, vision, and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Chief Digital Officer.
Key Performance Indicators
- Integrated brand communications plan
- Wide brand awareness and trust
- Financial controlling, coordination, and evaluation of brand activities.
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes
- First Degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- A MasterÛªs Degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership with relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 10 yearsÛª relevant work experience in Brand communication & Marketing within a bank
- Good knowledge and understanding of contemporary brand management principles and practice
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the sector
- Proven experience in leading brand and corporate communications strategies
- Proven experience leading and managing a sizeable team
- Demonstrated ability leveraging technology as a key enabler to enhance productivity and decision support
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices
- Ability to deliver on set targets and achieve demonstrative results in line with the organisations strategic aspirations
- Ability to analyze problems and create effective solutions
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
*Divisional Head, Brand and Communication jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria