Job title : Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Manager to lead our organization's efforts in creating an inclusive and equitable workplace culture.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of DEI principles, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of implementing effective DEI strategies.
- By joining our team, you will play a pivotal role in fostering an environment where all individuals can thrive and contribute to our collective success.
- DEI Strategy: Develop, implement, and lead a comprehensive DEI strategy that aligns with our organization's values and goals. Collaborate with leadership to integrate DEI principles into all aspects of our operations.
- Education and Training: Design and deliver DEI training programs to enhance awareness and understanding among employees at all levels. Foster a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Policy and Program Development: Create and update policies, programs, and initiatives that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Ensure that policies are aligned with best practices and legal requirements.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote DEI initiatives. Collaborate with community organizations, industry groups, and partners to enhance our DEI efforts.
- Metrics and Measurement: Establish key metrics and benchmarks to assess the effectiveness of DEI initiatives. Regularly collect and analyze data to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Recruitment and Retention: Partner with the HR team to implement inclusive recruitment and retention strategies. Ensure that our organization attracts and retains a diverse talent pool.
- Employee Resource Groups: Support the establishment and growth of employee resource groups (ERGs) that provide a platform for diverse voices and experiences.
- Communication: Develop and execute communication strategies that keep employees informed about DEI initiatives, progress, and upcoming events.
- Conflict Resolution: Provide guidance and support in addressing conflicts related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Foster a respectful and inclusive environment where differences are valued.
- External Partnerships: Collaborate with external organizations and networks to stay current on industry trends, best practices, and emerging research in the DEI field.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a relevant field (e.g., human resources, sociology, organizational development, etc.).
- Proven experience as a DEI practitioner, with a track record of successfully developing and implementing DEI strategies.
- Deep knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion principles, best practices, and legal requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and accessible manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Experience in designing and delivering DEI training programs.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data to inform DEI strategies.
- Ability to navigate sensitive and confidential matters with discretion and professionalism.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist jobs