Job title : Distributor Management System Operator (DMSO)
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Accurately capture all stock transactions (receipts, counting, transfer, and reconciliations) in the system.
- Drive beginning-of-day preparations.
- Ensure all representatives are ready for trucking out.
- Promptly allocate stocks to all sales locations.
- Print daily stock reports and reconcile them with relevant stakeholders (Distributor, warehouse manager, STE/STC, etc.).
- Maintain daily contact with GTM back office on stock variances, providing reasons, and following up to ensure closure of all open cases.
- Individually enter all walk-in customers’ transactions into the system.
- Take responsibility for end-of-day stock reconciliation for all sales representatives.
- Maintain and monitor all GTM assets, ensuring they are in good working condition and properly accounted for.
- Attend and contribute to daily review meetings to resolve issues and communicate new developments.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Distributor Management System Operator (DMSO) jobs