Synapse Resource Center’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Dispatch Rider jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride companyÛªs motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of goods and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the DriversÛª Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle.
- Must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external goods and items distribution.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Sign for the package upon collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- A High School Certification, OND or NCE
- At least 2 yearsÛª experience as a Dispatch Rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or riderÛªs permit.
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively and professionally
- Be hardworking, Diligent and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent Communicator; Attention to details
- Time management; Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
*Dispatch Rider jobs in Nigeria
*Driving jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Driving jobs in Nigeria