Parcel Exchange’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Dispatch Rider jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
Dispatch Rider Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Dispatch Rider job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Renumeration: 50,000 – 60,000 + Weekly bonus (paid every Monday)
Applicants living within Oshodi, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Isolo, Egbeda & Ikeja will be mostly considered for this role
For more information, kindly reach out to us on: 09030002102
*Dispatch Rider jobs in Nigeria
*Driving jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Driving jobs in Nigeria